skip to main
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
30 Things To Do/Know Before 30
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
4. A purse, a suitcase, and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking forward to retelling it in your old age.
7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age -- and some money set aside to help fund it.
8. An email address, a voice mailbox, and a bank account -- all of which nobody has access to but you.
9. A résumé that is not even the slightest bit padded.
10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.
11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra.
12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.
13. The belief that you deserve it.
14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.
15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better.
By 30, you should know ...
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.
2. How you feel about having kids.
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.
6. The names of the secretary of state, your great-grandmothers, and the best tailor in town.
7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to.
8. Where to go -- be it your best friend’s kitchen table or a yoga mat -- when your soul needs soothing.
9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents.
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.
12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.
13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.
15. Why they say life begins at 30
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Rihanna "Where Have You Been" Official Video
Snooki & JWoww Preview
Nicki Minaj "Starships" Official Video
30 Things To Do/Know Before 30
Russell Brand Busts Out Tupac Quotes While Testify...
Are Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Hooking Up?
Kenny G The Christmas Song
Rihanna Behind The Scenes "Where Have You Been" Vi...
Seal...Come On Now
"Back In Time" Official Video
Adam Levine Looking Beat Up
More Proof Showing Kanye's Aggresive Side?
Julia Roberts Talks Brangelina Marriage
Amanda Bynes Doesn't Want To Be Compared To Lindsa...
Breastfeeding Oreo Ad
A Pop Machine You Can Pay With Hugs
Britney Spears Deal With X Factor Almost Closed
Behind The Scenes With Drake's "HYFR"
Adjusting to new circumstances is always a little...
Tupac On Tour... Would You Go?
Are Women More Honest? Or Men?
The Jersey Shore House Now
Justin Timberlake Now Designing Home Produucts
Bruce Jenner Not A Kanye Fan?
Flo Rida to Pay $80,000 for No Show
Flo Rida Ordered to Pay $80,000 For No Show
Tupac Live At Coachella.... Well.. KInda
Diddy Says Get Out Goldilocks
J.K Rowling's New Book Has A Name!
It's Official! J-Lo and Marc Anthony Sign It Off
Safe Sex for Seniors PSA
B.C Movie Theatres Now Playing : Booze
Anderson Cooper's Giggle Fit Returns
Town of One Sells for Almost $1,000,000
How NOT To Blush
Kanye Signs Q-Tip
Should The Wealthier Pay Higher Taxes?
Beyonce's Baby Bod
The Biggest Grocery Bill In All The Land
"HYFR" - Drake Official Video
Right Wing Group Against New J-Lo/Pitbull Video
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles + Kid Cudi = What?
Anne Hathaway Goes Short
Zac Efron's Lookin Fresh
Amanda Bynes Leaving Jail
Drake & Rihanna "Take Care" Video Teaser
J Lo & Pitbull "Dance Again" Official Video
Adele's Ex Revealed
Kanye and Kim Kardashian Dating Confirmed
Burger King Apologizes to Mary J Blige and Fans
Super Hero Ryan Gosling
Katy Perry "Part of Me" Doc Trailer
Oprah's Advice to Her Younger Self
Teens + Smartphones
Man Kicked Outta Bar For Having Sex
Jay Z's New Rocawear Commercial
Ashton Kutcher to Play Steve Jobs
Chris Brown "Oh Yeah"
Not The First Too Drunk Situation
American Idol House Former Porn Mansion
Live M-F 2-7 420-1013 Hailing from the luxurious streets of Dartmouth, my name is Jax and I'm born and raised right here in the HRM!
Fave Hali-place: North End area
Schools: Prince Andrew High and NSCC
On: Smiles and happy folks
Off: Those ridiculous shoes with built in roller skates. Too much. Too fast.
Something I can't go without: My cell phone. Technology is addicting apparently
Dirty little secret: I think the most interesting place in this whole city to people watch is the Sportsplex Bus Terminal
Last thing I do before sleep: Close my eyes
View my complete profile